First off, thank you for your interest in participating in our Conbook for our sixth Confuror edition!
Confuror is looking for your artwork, photographs, stories, and articles for publication in our 2023 Conbook.
We are asking for non-exclusive print rights for your submitted works. You, the artist or author, may publish your submitted works in any other fashion, at any time.
Conbook submissions must be received no later than August 15, 2023. The theme of our 2023 convention is “Science Madness.” It represents science in general, science fiction, mad scientists, crazy experiments, monstrous creations, bizarre machines, and more- all mixed with furry fandom.
All submissions should be rated “G” to “PG-13.”
All submissions should include a title, the creator’s real name, and their nickname (if desired).
While not required, we would appreciate it if you include “Yuri, the Opossum,” Confuror’s beloved mascot, in your works.
Linked here is the Artists Guide for this year’s convention, which we hope will be useful to you in producing your works:
Most importantly though, have fun creating your pieces!
Artwork and photography.
- Acceptable file formats: JPEG, PNG, PDF or TIFF.
- Must be high resolution at 300 dpi or higher.
- Must be original work of your own creation.
- No fanart or copyrighted characters.
- Sketches will not be approved. We may accept grayscale pictures, but they must look like finished works.
- Must not contain advertising links or direct references to real products or projects.
- Artwork of characters with transparent backgrounds will be highly appreciated. While not mandatory, these are easier for us to accommodate within the Conbook. If your art does have a transparent background, be sure to send it as a PNG or PSD.
- While not required, we would appreciate it if you include “Yuri, the Opossum”, Confuror’s beloved mascot, in your works.
- Include your signature. We are very appreciate of your work, but above all else we need to be able to acknowledge you as the creator.
Stories and articles.
- Acceptable file formats: TXT, PAGES, DOC or PDF.
- Must be no more than 1200 words.
- English or Spanish.
Fill out this survey to submit your files:
You will be asked for:
- Your real name
- A nickname to display beside your submission(s) (if different from your real name)
- Your submission files
- A title for each of your works
- A social network, gallery, or web page where you’d want people to find you
By submitting your files and completing this survey, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated in the Confuror 2023 Conbook Submission Guidelines and hereby grant Confuror non-exclusive rights to publish your submissions in accordance with those guidelines.