Confuror 2023 Registration
Get registered for Confuror 2022 following the instructions in this page
Opening on March 22nd!
Attend every Confuror 2023 activities during friday, saturday and sunday, plus a copy of our Conbook and a convention kit.
- General access for the whole weekend
- Trifold brochure with convention map
- Basic convention kit
Become a patron for Confuror 2023 and get extra benefits and souvenirs with this membership.
- Everything included in General membership
- Recognition for your "Sponsor" support level
- Early access to vendors room
- Express Check-in
- Confuror 2023 Official shirt
- Exclusive gifts for Sponsors
You love Confuror! And we love that you become part of this great experience by getting a Super Sponsor membership. You will receive exclusive benefits and exclusive gifts.
- Everything included in Sponsor membership
- Recognition for your "Super Sponsor" support level
- VIP Super Sponsor Meet & Greet dinner
- Confuror 2023 official hoodie
- Exclusive gifts for Super Sponsors
- Buffet Breakfast (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
March 22, 20:00 (GMT-6)
|$45 usd||$102 usd||$150 usd|
Pre-registration (Phase 1)
April 17 to July 21
|$67 usd||$137 usd||$195 usd|
Pre-registration (Phase 2)
July 22 to August 20
|$98 usd||$173 usd||$223 usd|
To set your pre-registration up follow the instructions on this page. During the early bird only credit or debit card payments will be accepted; other payment methods will be available at later registration stages.
- Fill out the form behind the link bellow this text (might be hidden under a countdown count if not available yet). If you meant to register more than one attendee, complete your payment and later fill out the form back with the next registrant data. You must enter verifiable information for all attendees. Duplicate or false records will be discarded.
- Once the form is completed, select "Proceed to billing" to go to the payment screen. You would be able to pay instantly with a credit or debit card.
- The system will instantly display your registration card with an assistant ID and a QR code so you can check in at the event in October.
- Check in at the convention with your registration card and a personal ID to validate your name and date of birth. If you are a minor, you will also be required to present your parental consent letter. More information about this is available at About Attendance of Minors.
OWO!! *notices countdown*
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
When will the registration be open?Early registration will be launched on March 22nd at 8:00pm.
What does "stock limited" mean in Early Bird?Early Bird is our promotional registration launch. Tickets are offered at a discounted price and therefore the number of tickets available is limited. Historically they have sold out very quickly, so we suggest to register as soon as they are available.
When will I be able to register for a sales/exhibition table (Artist Alley, Dealers Den or Night Market)?We anticipate that registrations for these dynamics will be available during the main online pre-reg stage. Therefore, they will not be available during the Early Bird. However, you will be able to register during Early Bird and request your space afterwards.
What do I need to register and participate as a vendor/exhibitor (Artist Alley, Dealers Den or Night Market)?You need to have an active registration for the convention, means, you have to pre-reg online on 2023. Once available we will publish a form to be able to submit for a request. Once your request is approved, you will have to pay the corresponding fee in order to participate. More information reggarding the process and payment would be available soon. We recommend that you only follow the instructions on this page to register or pay for a sales/exhibition space. If you will coordinate with other people to set up a space together, make sure they have everything in order. Whenever you have doubts about any process, you can clarify them with us through our social networks or through our support email email@example.com.
What happens to my registration if my application for sales/exhibit space is not approved?We make every effort to provide space for every person interested in the event, however, venue capacity is limited. In the event that we are unable to accept your request for sales/exhibit space and you do not wish to attend the event with your registration level features only. You may request a refund of your ticket by following our terms and conditions of use.
Will Club Pass be available again?For the 2023 edition we do not contemplate the sale of Club Pass tickets, however, we are working to improve and enhance the benefits of Sponsor and Super Sponsor tickets, as well as to provide more lodging alternatives in and near the venue.