Vidafur, furry group of Guadalajara is responsible for the use and protection of personal data collected during the registration process for Confuror in all its editions.
The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes necessary to carry out the event.
- Securely identify each attendee during the registration process.
- Provide personalized benefits without error during the event.
- Give credit for support given to the event or to the charitable organizations sponsored by it (Nickname will be used).
- Direct contact in case of clarification or emergency.
Additionally, your data may be used for the following purposes that are not a priority but that will allow us to provide you with better service:
- Invitation to future editions of the event by email.
- Electronic information bulletin about similar events in Mexico and worldwide.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes be sure to deselect the corresponding option in the registration form “I want to receive a bulletin, aditional notifications and promotions for this or similar conventions in México or worldwide in my email ocassionally”, or send an email to email@example.com requesting that you be removed from the mailing list. This action will not cause loss of any benefit during the event.
To know more information about the terms and conditions in which your personal data will be treated as well as the entities involved in the treatment or obtaining of them, consult the integral privacy notice on the page confuror.org/en/privacy/full