Confuror is looking for artists who would like to see their artwork printed in this edition’s conbook.
The Conbook is yours!
Selected works will be published with non-exclusive printing rights. Wich means that the artists or authors can publish their submitted works at any other time or medium, since they keep all the rights and accreditation of their work.
Submission requirements and instructions
In order to participate, send your artwork files before August 31, 2022. Our convention theme is “Día de Muertos” (Day of the death) so we welcome all pieces that make reference to this Mexican tradition or its similar in other countries. Sumitted pieces that comply with this theme will have priority to appear in the Conbook.
All submissions should be in the “G” to “PG-13” rating.
Illustrations or photographs:
- Files must be on high resolution at 300 dpi or higher, in formats JPEG, PNG, PDF or TIFF.
- It must be original art of your own authorship.
- No fanarts.
- They must not contain direct references to products or projects, nor advertising links.
- Sketches will not be approved - We may accept grayscale pictures as long as they look as a finished piece of work.
- Illustrations of characters without background are acceptable and preferable, as they facilitate the arrangement of text.
Required data and submission mail address
You should attach all files you wish to be considered in an email that includes the following information:
- Your real name.
- Your name to display with the submission(s) (if you desire to use your real name, please specify).
- Social network, gallery or web page where you’d want people to contact you.
- An image that can be used as an Icon or Avatar to represent you in the credits page of the Conbook.
- Attached file names.
- Submission Title(s).
And you must send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Contents for the Conbook Confuror 2022”. Although you can participate with more than one piece, each one is subject to individual selection.
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Conbook, good luck!
By submitting your files and data, you agree to the terms of our invitation and to allow the use of your files for the Confuror 2022 Conbook publication, on a non-profit basis and with non-exclusive printing rights.