Confuor 2022 is ready for you! If you are a visual artist, an illustrator or you belong to a collective of creators producing things for the Furry Fandom, bring your work to Confuror exhibition spaces.
Choose the exhibition space that best suit your needs. Keep reading to find out more details and how you to submit an application.
The Dealers Den is our biggest exhibition and sales space. If you are looking for a large exhibit for your art, or you collaborate with a team developing your projects, this is your space.
- Three day exhibition.
- Permanent installation trough Friday to Sunday.
- Two available table sizes.
An entire section of Confuror dedicated to art and illustration. If you are an artist who plans to offer commissions, show your work or sell prints, Artist Alley is perfect for you.
- Low cost option. Single Seat.
- Two exhibition days assigned by lottery.
- Upgrade available for three days exhibition and reserved space.
For the first time ever in Confuror, we open the Night Market doors for a special night. An exclusive event dedicated to adult content, only for people over 18.
- Lightweight display rules open for adult content.
- One night event with an special atmosphere.
- Single or double booths affordable.
- Exclusive for people over 18 years old.
- You can participate alongside the Artist Alley or Dealers Den as they have a different schedule.
Registration and Regulations
New application submissions will begin on July 1st; after that date, only new applications made through the form below will be accepted. By filling out your application you confirm that you have read our updated sales regulations.
The first list of selected participants will be published on July 15. In order to apply for a vendor/exhibitor space you must have a Confuror 2022 valid registration, if you do not have one yet, you can obtain it from our registration page.