Despite not having an in-person event this year, Confuror will still be keeping up with it's annual fursuit parade!
What is a Fursuit Parade?
The Fursuit Parade is a tradition at many furry conventions dating back decades where attendees with fursuits get the opportunity show to them off in a parade for spectators and other attendees to celebrate, take photos and videos, meet, and interact with them.
How will the Fursuit Parade take place virtually?
This year will be a little special. We’ll be putting together a big video of any fursuiters who want to participate, along with their character names, species, and hometowns – no matter where in the world they’re from! The video will be shown live so everyone can chat and watch together.
How can you participate as a fursuiter in the Fursuit Parade?
Regardless of where you are in the world and whether or not you planned to attend Confuror 2020, you can record and send us a video of yourself in a fursuit following these guidelines:
- You must wear a fursuit with at least the head and hand-paws. Try not to show any skin.
- Your video may be up to 10 seconds long. If your video is longer than 10 seconds, it may be trimmed in editing for the final video.
- Start your video by uncovering the camera and end your video by covering it back up.
- The content must be strictly for general audiences. Your video may be discarded at the discretion of Confuror staff if it doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Be creative and feel free to even edit your video. However, remember that any audio will be replaced with music in the final video, so it doesn’t matter if your video contains audio.
- Your video must be recorded in landscape mode. Don’t record it in portrait mode.
- The quality of the video isn’t important. It can be recorded with a cellphone, video camera, webcam, etc.
How can you submit your video?
Send your video as either an attachment or a download link (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your e-mail, don’t forget to include:
- Your character’s name
- Your character’s species
- What part of the world you’re from (City and Country)
You have until 11:59 p.m. (CST) on October 5, 2020 to send your e-mail.