This competition is suitable for all ages and everyone can participate, no fursuit dancing or performance experience is required. Registrations will remain open until October 5th. Let’s get moving!
The following categories are available:
- Individual (Partial or Full Fursuit): Only one contestant - Head, Hands and Tail as minimum fursuit pieces
- Group: 2 to 5 participants per group - Same fursuit requirements
- Record your dance video, with a 2-minute maximum duration, in landscape format.
- Fill out the registration form before October 5th attaching a link to the recorded video. Once registrations are closed, no new registrations will be accepted.
- For the “Group” category, a delegate must fill out the registration form and include the participants’ information in addition to the name they will carry as a team.
It is very important that your video meets the following guidelines to ensure that it is not disqualified:
- It must have a maximum length of 2 minutes for any of the categories
- It must be in MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV or WMV format
- You should upload it to any storage platform of your preference (Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Mega, Etc). If you upload it to Youtube or Vimeo, try to keep it private until the contest is over.
- You must provide the direct link to the video file or video in private, without using URL shorteners.
- Any music genre is welcome. You can use a mix of music without limit of songs, as long as it meets the duration assigned by category.
- Any required changes to the video must be notified by mail before the form closing date to the address email@example.com.
To guarantee participation, the following rules must be followed:
- This contest is exclusive for Fursuiters, other costumes will not be accepted. The minimum pieces to participate are Head, Hands and Tail.
- The contest is for all ages; the dance steps and the music track used must adhere to this and not contain vulgar words, references or insinuations of a sexual nature.
- The use of accessories or props such as: Dance sticks, hats, small toys or stuffed animals, etc. is permitted as long as they do not violate the above standard or the Confuror code of conduct.
- Any rude and/or malicious action during the execution is prohibited and leads to disqualification.
The staff reserves the right to omit the transmission and to discard the participations that do not comply with the regulations herein.
- Execution: The quality of the performance, dance and framing in the shot.
- Originality: Creativity in the choice of music and dance steps.
- Rhythm: The energy, security and body expression according to the chosen music.
- Dynamics: The interactions with the environment or props that you use, as well as with the features of the character.